• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Two lights in cape Elizabeth.

Itali83

RCC Addict
Just had to get out today with a little bit of last minute time. Headed out to Two Lights State Park on a whim and dang!, tons of gnarly lines. Set up very much like Reid, but not quite as fluid. Need to lift here and there but I had a blast. Not for leaf spring tiny tire trucks, or a freshly built body if you’re squeamish with lexan destruction lol. The old bronco did great work there though. Here’s a few pictures.

3eca1cd3d8812f5d6b6eec570e8f3cc9.jpg

aeb72e75c489055b88405bae5c728c11.jpg

fbc099063ce934123b4b53e2dd3ccbd8.jpg

8c75f23ac4938e4607df976c9392b4b2.jpg

Oh yeah, all of Destiny’s relatives are here. Lots of cracks!

Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, awesome terrain. Looks like a really nice day for a crawl.

Nice looking Bronco. Wheels look good on there.

Wow, awesome terrain. Looks like a really nice day for a crawl.

Nice looking Bronco. Wheels look good on there.

Yes it was a nice day. Finally above freezing and in the 40’s. HAD to get out and enjoy a new spot. I love this bronco. It’s my fun get out and explore truck. Not amazing at anything but great at many things so it’s my go to for new spots. Jack of all trades truck. I’ve got slot wheels on all my trucks lol.

Ben

I could literally hear my TF2 tumbling all the way down!

What great terrain for a linked rig. Looks like a fantastic place to explore, have lunch, crawl, etc. Jealous!

Just had to get out today with a little bit of last minute time. Headed out to Two Lights State Park on a whim and dang!, tons of gnarly lines. Set up very much like Reid, but not quite as fluid. Need to lift here and there but I had a blast. Not for leaf spring tiny tire trucks, or a freshly built body if you’re squeamish with lexan destruction lol. The old bronco did great work there though. Here’s a few pictures.

3eca1cd3d8812f5d6b6eec570e8f3cc9.jpg

aeb72e75c489055b88405bae5c728c11.jpg

fbc099063ce934123b4b53e2dd3ccbd8.jpg

8c75f23ac4938e4607df976c9392b4b2.jpg

Oh yeah, all of Destiny’s relatives are here. Lots of cracks!

Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like a great place. I'm much closer to Reid. I may check out lands end next warm weekend day.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Looks like a great place. I'm much closer to Reid. I may check out lands end next warm weekend day.

Reid is my favorite so far but this place is great and worth exploring and more exploring from me anyway. I’ll be posting up a date soon to get some guys out hopefully. This has been a long winter!

Ben

Reid is my favorite so far but this place is great and worth exploring and more exploring from me anyway. I’ll be posting up a date soon to get some guys out hopefully. This has been a long winter!

Ben
Keep me in mind, I'm so ready to hang and crawl.

Sunday is a no go this weekend. But I’d like to get some guys down here to explore this place. It’s worth the trip I think.

Ben

Back