• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tuning tips Axial Yeti XL kit

davesteroo

I just received a Axial Yeti XL kit.
What are your suggestions on shock oil and differential fluid to get the most performance out of this rig.
Looking to do some trail running which is comprised of ruts and steep hills 1:1 single black diamonds. I will use the YXL to pre-run some of the hills along side 1:1 scale off road vehicles for fun.
Hoping to maximize performance of this kit by choosing the right viscosity fluids for my differential and shocks.

Please recommend:
front,center,rear differential fluid (wt) and
front and rear shock fluid (wt).

Thanks in advance.

I am using:
- front: 500k and for the,rear 200k differential fluid (wt) you don't have a centre diff ;-)
- front: 40wt and rear 25wt shock fluid (wt). With the hot racing progressive Spring set, which is a great improvement

Back