• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

~TSS~ AR60 / Wraith / Bomber Brass Knuckles!

STANG KILLA SS

~THE SCALE SHOP~
rPfztcA.jpg

Yet another first of its kind original product from The Scale Shop. One piece brass knuckles for the AR60/ Wraith/ Bomber axles. Adds weight down low and at the end of the axles for more leverage to keep your rig planted without adding rotational mass.

X2g9gZx.jpg

Features 4mm thick high steer zero ackerman arms with gussets for the ultimate in strength, steering, and clearance.

ypbiVwV.jpg

8 Degree Knuckles

CmuXBqZ.jpg

Paint-able for scale looks.

N1fMy62.jpg

Extremely tight tolerances for zero slop. Designed to mimic welded/fabricated full size knuckles.

0rklBMU.jpg

Help to plant your rig and make it more stable by moving the weight outward vs brass tubes, yet without the rotational mass of wheel weights. Clears just about any 1.9 and 2.2 wheel.

q57ZG3l.jpg

SORRCA Legal
Weight:
TSS AR60 Brass Knuckles = 1.6 oz each
VP knuckles = 0.3 oz each

$39 + shipping
Order yours here!
Knuckles

Last edited:
e538b228d7ea93732bc740c06a519ac2.jpg
63844f18471332583bb5cea2aed96c10.jpg
put a set on my wraith and love them. Super beefy and very tight tolerances on the bearings. Love these things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My set should be in the mail by now :)

Do you know what kind fo paint i need to make them black ?

Back