• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

~TSS~ AR60 Camber Knuckles!

STANG KILLA SS

~THE SCALE SHOP~
TSS AR60 Camber Knuckles

An industry first, camber knuckles for your AR60 solid axles. Designed for U4 racers, high speed bashers, and crawlers alike. Negative 3 degrees of camber per side is built into the knuckles.

bYbEy3q.jpg

Camber aids in increasing cornering grip, corner speed, handling and stability; while decreasing traction rolling and tip overs.

hYVeyhQ.jpg

Anodized in black chrome. Fits Wraith, Bomber, and any U4 or custom rig running AR60 axles up front.

K58ZhyN.jpg

Ultra lightweight and strong.

05BWEvD.jpg

Crawlers will see benifits in off-camber and side hilling situations.

nBgMFTZ.jpg

Two M3 threaded holes are provided for future and DIY add-ons.

64MkosD.jpg

More info here:
https://thescaleshop.webs.com/knuckles.htm

Those are pretty sweet. It's one of those things that make you wonder why somebody didn't think of it sooner.

Not the camber knuckles, but The Original AR60 brass knuckles by The Scale Shop. Still holding up great for the passed three years on bashing monster mode. [emo
6dea070164c4f699eed246172b5c94d6.jpg
ji51][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can you do those in brass to add weight?

Why add weight? Serious question. Am I missing something?

While some are adding weight I am trying to make my Bomber as light as possible. Especially after racing against Jake Wright at the 2017 Axialfest Ultra 5k. After the race I got to check out his Bomber. Stupid light. The guy has taken first place a lot with a really lightweight rig.

Extra weight is great for crawling, but not something that I'd want on a U4RC or basher type vehicle, which is what is going to benefit the most from the added camber.

we designed these more for the U4 guys so we wanted them light aluminum.
however we did provide two threaded M3 holes for future and DIY (brass) addons ;-)

nBgMFTZ.jpg

I lean more towards a crawler rr10 then a fast one....i did notice those two screw holes on them...and do think camber would add to off camber turning and side hill/downhill tight turning...technical fun trail stuff...anyways thanks for fast replay 👍

Brilliant idea! Can't believe nobody thought of this before. "thumbsup"

I'll be ordering a set for sure.

Any change you will make the camber knuckles in a heavier/brass version?

Brilliant idea! Can't believe nobody thought of this before. "thumbsup"

I'll be ordering a set for sure.

Any change you will make the camber knuckles in a heavier/brass version?

Heavy brass? 4* camber with a big bastard 8mm stub shaft and huge bearings for the utmost in indestructible parts? No worries, got ya covered. :lol:

20180912_180219_zpsyr35yfvt.jpg

20180912_180455_zpsi0tz433p.jpg

I wonder if I could put these on the back of my go fast build, and use the take off dogbones from my bomber... Has anyone done an adjustable toe ar60 yet? like a CEN reeper kinda deal.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Ahh now it makes sense. A little camber and a bit of toe makes a whole lot of difference on the rear axle off road for sure.

Just curious, since these are designed for go fast rigs, wouldn’t it make more sense to go for a stronger double shear design?

Back