• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Trying 4 wheel steering but servos twitch intermittently

JoelTGM

Pebble Pounder
Edit: to save any googlers out there some time... it was the remote control or receiver. I just returned it and the new one of the same model has not glitched once.

I bought the lansu 3 channel transmitter that can cycle through steering modes. I also installed a bec set at 6v. For some reason my servos twitch back and forth every now and then. I tried unplugging the second servo and it still glitches. What do you guys think it could be? It works for five minutes then it starts bugging out, then settles down again. Oh and the throttle cuts out too but I don't notice it happening as much, maybe because I'm just messing around in the backyard not traveling far.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Back