• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TRX4 Truggy body

KenB925

This started off as a TRX4 Defender.

Its been one of my stay occupied projects, so its got just about all the brass parts, axles, upgraded servos etc. The electronics are all still stock.

The body is Proline Superduty with the trail honcho back half. I 3D printed a hinge at the back of the cage and the body is magnet mounted at the front.

I 3D printed a grill insert, and headlight buckets that I painted with chrome paint, didn't install the headlights yet...and then went out played with it and rolled it down some rocks, so its not quite this pretty anymore.

Attachments

• Truggy.jpg
    Truggy.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 869
I forgot to add, the lower body is painted with bedliner, and i 3D printed some spacers to relocate the rock sliders up a bit higher, and a little narrower.

Back