• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Trx4 sport with a Range Rover hard body makes a great hiking companion

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
I wanted to make a Rc mudding video but the weather was too nice… You might say to yourself, you’ve got some nerve complaining about nice weather in November, and you would be right. Especially seeing as I grew up in the prairies where winter can last up to seven months. To cope with that kind of oblivion people become fanatically obsessed with hockey and curling, and if you aren’t it can be pretty damning. I tried like all the other kids to perfectly draw hockey team logos but I just didn’t care for hockey enough and if it wasn’t for my uncles reputation as a professional curler for team Saskatchewan I would have been exiled from the community. Now that I live in eastern Ontario it’s much better, if you don’t like hockey, people just assume you’ve had your heart broken by the maple leafs one too many times. Having a hobby like Rc cars is great and I hope to get more filming done year round and take advantage of our mild winters. I put some work into getting this body to sit lower on my trx4 and I think that has helped the look of it a lot. Even with smaller tires and a heavy body, it performs really well as a trail truck. Filming on a narrow trail makes for a nice perspective. It can look like the Rc truck is driving on a rocky forest trail. It also means that I walked into several trees while filming. Fortunately no one saw. I hope to see you back here again soon.

https://youtu.be/OaA2ESHv0NY?si=VsAidTuEizcfbfgc

Back