• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Trx4 sport Range Rover on the rocks

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
If you want a reliable Rc Crawler, the Traxxas Trx4 sport should be your top pick.

These trucks are stout, there’s no exaggeration there. Love or hate Traxxas (personally I like their products) you can’t deny that they make one of the best all around Rc crawlers. And to top that there are hard to be matched in their durability and fix ability. You will always be able to get parts for them. My Range Rover body is looking a little long in the tooth and is due for another paint job and some repairs. I’m going to attempt a Camel Trophy livery but we shall see.

As always, thanks for watching. Stay tuned, and I hope you join me on the next adventure!

Back