• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TRX4 Orange Defender - What paint to get that color?

CTYankee

I really like the orange of the TRX Defender. What color and backer would you recommend? I don't want it too metallic looking, but a subtle pearl would be nice.

Duratrax Competition Orange seems to be a nice option for a bright "poppy" orange.

Tamiya PS-43 Translucent orange, Duratrax or Spaz Candy Orange with white or silver backer?

51eWo62hgtL._SL1200_.jpg

Last edited:
As far as I can tell it looks like Duratrax Competition Orange will be close. I have some on the way, so will follow up in case anyone ever looks for a similar color.

Spaz Stix paint sucks. Avoid it. It flakes off of Lexan way too easily in my experience.

it looks to be close to a Tamiya PS-19 Camel Yellow. I use that on most of my rigs (if you look for threads with "Jebster" in the title you might be able to make the comparison)

This is hoe it turned out...

A few errors due tot bad masking, but I'm happy with my first attempt
6a0822d094c1237fa3b25f31dd3bb97d.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5000 met Tapatalk

Back