• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TRX4 Honey Van project.. by Alvarez

Honeyman108

Rock Crawler
Just got back into the RC world after 20 years out got myself a couple traxxas vehicles (Slash and Maxx 4s) and then I discovered crawlers and it’s my new love And this is my first TRX 4 project And has been almost fully upgraded with hot racing Parts and mods that work really well on this truck and it was originally the TRX 4 Bronco which is my second project and will update in the next couple months just here to say HEY to everyone and join the community and share my crawling journey������ Check out my photos comment and share any advice that might be helpful...
P.S. will be uploading photos soon...

Last edited:
Hey inspector 86 thanks for the welcome I’m working on it I’m trying to upload the pictures now I’m just not sure how to do it but I’m gonna try to find that TRX four thread and put the pictures I got right now of my new project do you have any suggestions let me know🙏🏼

Back