• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Trx 4m utility trailer

BREL

Rock Stacker
I love this little trailer
I painted it NATO green to try and make it look like an ex British army trailer, added the lift kit and changed the tyres to the canyon trail tyres on the trailers original rims, then I got round to putting some red rear lights on the trx4m utility trailer, using some computer ribbon cable that I bought years ago for another project, I can't justify the expense of buying the Traxxas lighting kit for the trailer, when I have most of the parts from left over bits and pieces from other projects, I had to buy the LED's because I did not have any in the spare parts box, they only cost £2 for ten,
I made a lid for the trailer and I am going to get a couple of spare canyon trail tyres and bead lock wheels the same type as the land rover has, to put on the trailers lid, I Used a Tamiya 14th scale cab hinge and grab rail for the hinge and handle, the lights are too bright on 7.2 volts, so I am going swap out the 6 cell battery for 2 AA cells to get the voltage down to 3v

Last edited:
I have a fondness for budget-oriented builds and it sounds like you had that mindset with this one. Really nice finished product here. Looks legit and without breaking the bank. great job.

I have a fondness for budget-oriented builds and it sounds like you had that mindset with this one. Really nice finished product here. Looks legit and without breaking the bank. great job.

Thanks for your kind words, I'm just waiting for the tyres and rims, after they are mounted I'll post more pictures

It sure looks good in green. Nice build. Reminds me I should post mine.

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk

I mounted a couple of wheels on the both sides of the trailer, using the same type of beadlock rims and canyon trail tyres that are on the trailer and defender

Back