• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Traxxas TRX-4M 1/18

twomicros

Rock Stacker
Do you guys know if there have been any build threads for this new traxxas truck yet? It looks pretty sweet and could maybe turn into a cool 1/18 monster truck. In this video they put a bigger brushless motor into it and said they got it to 50mph: https://m.traxxas.com/news/brushless-trx4-video

I’ve been wanting a solid 1/18 solid axle monster truck for awhile so this looks promising.

Well as everyone on the Facebook pages have been saying including me

SIMMER DOWN, NOT EVEN OUT YET LOL

Actual release to the public is this Friday. The ones that the hobby shop doesn't care if they loose carrying traxxas have started looking at options but that only started mid week last week.

Give it time for people to get their hands on them, traxxas screwed up with my LBS so not sure ill have mine Friday or not. But once someone figures out a brushless that isn't a giant science project to try and cram in, I'll be all over it.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Haha, oh my bad. Thanks for the heads up. I just saw a video for it today and I saw like dozens of videos going back to September so I thought they’d been released. I look forward to seeing the crazy builds that are coming.

Haha, oh my bad. Thanks for the heads up. I just saw a video for it today and I saw like dozens of videos going back to September so I thought they’d been released. I look forward to seeing the crazy builds that are coming.
And here they come lol.

I've been watching the trx4m group pretty closely seeing what's going on, problems and upgrades people are pulling together.

One nice thing is that the SCX24 honestly is similar sized. The Gladiator is as long and all of them aren't much narrower. So some bits work like Treal 1.0 Wheels with brass rings, many of the bigger aftermarket tires and so on.

Long story short, have a Black Bronco now myself and probably going to get a little crazy with the build. The platform is way better to work with starting out than the SCX24.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Back