• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Traxxas Official TRX-4 Bronco Light Kit

ScoJac

Quarry Creeper
Traxxas announces the official Bronco light kit

$75.00

Part #8035 with power module

Also offering part #8036 w/o the power module if you already have one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9vCphyzCXo

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c9vCphyzCXo" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8035-full-led-kit.jpg

Nice find!

I’m bummed it doesn’t come with the rock lights or reverse lights though. Still waiting on mtrc to release their bronco specific rock lights with a quick disconnect, since the fenders come off with the body.

Last edited:
Nice find!

I’m bummed it doesn’t come with the rock lights or reverse lights though. Still waiting on mtrc to release their bronco specific rock lights with a quick disconnect, since the fenders come off with the body.

The inner fenders dont come off with the Bronco body they stay attached to the chassis. On the Defender and Tactical the inner fenders come off with the body though.

So on the Bronco you wouldn't need a quick disconnect for the rock lights if your mounting them in the inner fenders. Unless you mean that the inner finders Don't come off with the body. Than I see the need for the quick disconnect depending on the lights are wired.

Last edited:
The inner fenders dont come off with the Bronco body they stay attached to the chassis. On the Defender and Tactical the inner fenders come off with the body though.

So on the Bronco you wouldn't need a quick disconnect for the rock lights if your mounting them in the inner fenders. Unless you mean that the inner finders Don't come off with the body. Than I see the need for the quick disconnect depending on the lights are wired.

Whoops. Definitely said that backwards, thank you for correcting me. quick disconnect is preferred for the bronco since the rock lights are wired to the controller, which is mounted inside the body with the rest of the lights. Otherwise I’d have to try and unplug the rock lights from the controller each time I remove the body.

I should have just quoted the mtrc page...

“NOTE: This Rock Light Kit is designed to fit the Defender and Tactical bodies. We do not recommend using this on the Bronco body. A Rock Light kit for the Bronco coming soon, it will include a quick disconnect cable to easily detach body from the chassis where the Rock Lights are mouted.”

Whoops. Definitely said that backwards, thank you for correcting me. quick disconnect is preferred for the bronco since the rock lights are wired to the controller, which is mounted inside the body with the rest of the lights. Otherwise I’d have to try and unplug the rock lights from the controller each time I remove the body.

I should have just quoted the mtrc page...

“NOTE: This Rock Light Kit is designed to fit the Defender and Tactical bodies. We do not recommend using this on the Bronco body. A Rock Light kit for the Bronco coming soon, it will include a quick disconnect cable to easily detach body from the chassis where the Rock Lights are mouted.”

I def understand the need for having a quick disconnect on the rock lights for the Bronco. Specially if your just using one connection for power. I usually make JST splitters for situations like that which helps.

I'll have to check out MTRC lights. I need to get a couple rigs lit up for night driving lol

Back