• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Traxxas battery id connector vs deans

billabong0316

I have have a traxxas trx4 bronco on the way which takes the ID connection. But i have an axial scx10ii wrangler that uses a deans. Whats the best way to go to get a charger that will work with both these batteries. 2s and 3s batteries. Links to items welcome.

A great choice...

The next option is to get a changer with banana-plug charging leads, like the Hitec X4 or Hyperion 0606i, you connect up the proper lead directly to the charger.

Another, more simple solution is to pick what flavor of connector you like best, and change all of your equipment to match. Me, I like Deans, they are simple and work. Some like the TRX connectors, some T-connectors, and so on. There are a good number of high current, low loss connectors to choose from.

Traxxas connectors suck, Deans connectors suck, and Band-Aid adapter cables suck even more. You are bound to forget it on one of your trips out.

Switch to XT60 and never look back.

Switch to XT60 and never look back.

X2. I had deans which seemed to work fine but I found them to be a pain to pull apart especially of its wet or cold....I just swapped everything to XT60 style plugs and am much much happier.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back