• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Toyota Lc70 Vanquish VS4-10 Brings Home a Truck Load of Firewood

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
The temperatures are getting colder and the river is starting to freeze, but a tough old Toyota Land Cruiser pickup makes it look easy. Now is the time to get one last load of firewood in before the ice becomes dangerous.

I had some fun with this one and it was an unexpected adventure. We have had some wet weather in my corner of the world, but I didn’t expect the river to be as high as it was. Some of the trails I wanted film on were under water but in the end it turned into a great filming opportunity. The ice makes for some slippery action and it looks cool when the truck breaks through. It was just cold enough that it began to freeze a little on the under carriage of the truck. As always, thanks for watching. Be sure to come back for more Rc adventures, I hope to see you again soon.

https://youtu.be/GemPqJ8Obdo?si=LiSoSsZu5c85os3D

Back