• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Total new boy, have Trex 60 axles and a Wheely king chassis

bdamit

Hello gents,

I am newly arrived to this site, and shall be asking a lot of questions.....But obviously the search button has already come in handy!

I am making my first dive into crawling with a pair of wheely king chassis sides, and some T-Rex 60 plastic axles, along with some skinny 1.9" wheels with 4.25" tires.
...The rest is to come once I see how these parts will fit together.
I hope to 'pop my crawler cherry' with a custom built (plastic) tuber, based on these bits, so much help with transmission, motor, radio gear etc will be needed.

I prefer to custom build my RC models, I have a few modified tamiya buggies, and am currently restoring some vintage kyosho Optimas.
I am a member of the TamiyClub under the same username, Bdamit.

Looking forward to some rock climbing fun.....

Bdamit"thumbsup"

welcome, sounds like a nice project comming up.
some pics when she's done would be nice"thumbsup"

Thank you

I'll be sure to post something when the first parts are here!
Ideally there'll be some homemade stuff such as brackets and links to get it all together. There should be a little bit of scale realism to it too...but not too much! -I want to scrape it all up, the tidy Tamiyas and Kyosho sare not built for the rocky terrain here!

Back