• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Top Truck Challenge #2

kona_joe

Quarry Creeper
Top Truck Challenge

The Ultimate 1:1 4x4 event only replicated in rc scale.

All the favorite obstacles are planned... Frame Twister, Mini Rubicon, Tow Test, Obstacle Course, Hill Climb, Mud Pit and of course the Tank Trap.

Saturday November 13th

Londonderry NH

9am start

TTC Class Rules

Schedule of Events

Tow Test

Hill Climb

Mini Rubicon

Obstacle Course

*Break for Lunch*

Frame Twister

Mud Pit

Tank Trap

Pics from our last event
NERCC%20TTC%20171.jpg
NERCC%20TTC%20148.jpg

NERCC%20TTC%20157.jpg
NERCC%20TTC%20101.jpg

ttc4.JPG
NERCC%20TTC%20185.jpg

Click for more info

Last edited:
All links require membership on another forum.... looks like a lot of fun but the thread seems a bit troll'ish linking and requiring membership elsewhere.

Not calling you a troll or anything, refering to Trolling. Posting on one forum directing traffic to another. Posting rules and such in this thread may get more interest going, many people (inclufing myself) don't really want to sign up for another forum just to read things like this. Not trying to sound rude or anything, just letting you know. I would love for something like this to be held near me, NH isn't too far tho.

Kona_joe is not trolling, just letting the masses know that we have another TTC coming up for the people who don't regularly visit our forum. If it was trolling I'm pretty sure it would be in general discussion, not the NH forum, where the event is beign held. NERCC has been around since 2003, pretty sure trolling isn't needed on such a long lasting forum/club.

How far away are you?

I live in upstate NY, about an hour and a half west of Albany. It would be a decent trip but not out of the question. I am not really calling it trolling, just would hate to see it percieved as it. I have been wanting to build a TTC style truck lately, something waterproof, tough, and versatile that looks scale'ish. I wouldn't mind doing some traveling w/ it, I have some friends who are into crawling too, I am looking into some weekend trips for next year for some fun.

Last edited:
Would an independant suspension truck not be allowed? I dont see anything in the rules about Solid Axles Required. I have been wanting to build a 4x4 slash based, 2 speed mud slinging basher.:) I watched the video in the RCC thread, looks like a crapload of fun. I have been a 1:1 TTC fan for a long time, i doubt i will ever be able to do the full size challenge but an RC one is definetly within my grasp"thumbsup" I may have to sign up on that other forum and look around.

I gotta see more coverage of this comp, signed up for an account, just needs approval. I have a tendancy to obsess over things, this has likely become something on that long list of things.

The TTC courses are built and ready for mayhem.

We've improved all of the events for even more carnage this time.

:twisted:

fallttc2.jpg

Back