• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
Hot bodies Rover white or Hot bodies Sedona's and purchase them from eddie at crawler innovations as a package deal(combos on eddies site) with his 5.5 dual stage foams. Use a 2" firm inner and a soft front medium rear outer. Thats what he sent me for my setup. I now use boss claws siped with ci foams and they are super smooth but all three of these options are quite equall imo, some excel better in certian terrian than others............might want to try a couple out till you find what works best"thumbsup".

This question has been asked time and time again. Try using the search option or looking at build threads. You will see that the hb rover white dots are very popular. Also the losi boss claws are another good choice. I personaly run sipped white dot rovers and they work great wet, dry or muddy. The boss claws only like dry clean rocks...some peeps here in oregon run them in the winter but as soon as they any mud on them they are useless.

x2 to above... I also run HB Rover Whites... Using the stock foams and vented rims. I am very impressed with them at this time. "thumbsup"

Back