• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tires and Rims ?

Wheels, rims are part of a wheel.

rpphobby.com
amain.com

You need to either convert the rear end to a normal hub type which requires new axles and an extended lock outs or find wheels with removable hubs that you can attach the wheels to. Otherwise the rear width will be too narrow.

I think RC4WD makes metal hubs you can add to wheels to make them work and ditch the plastic. Most nicer wheels have removable hubs.

There are many sites to choose from, but id like to second the already mentioned RPP and Amain!!!

i have had tremendous đź’Ż percent satisfaction with both sites with RPP getting my personal nod for fastest turn around shipper ive ever dealt with! though A-main is no slouch in that area either. The only knock Ive ever had with either is that probably due to their popularity, RPP is often out of stock with popular items.

Back