• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tire+Foam combos

ScaleFreak93

RCC Addict
These are three of the best tire and foam combos that I have found that work exceptionally well.

Hot Bodiez Rovers (white dot) with HPI Rockgrabber foams

HPI Rockgrabbers (s compound) with Pro-Line Hammer foams

Panther Leopards (Yellow dot) with Hot Bodiez Rover foams

Hope this can help a few people and all combos were tested on a variety of rock and rigs with varying weight. Specifically A heavily modified Venom Creeper, heavily modified Axial AX-10 and a moderately modified Losi Comp Crawler. Not sure of exact weights but alll vary with the heavyist being the creeper and lightest being the losi. Also post what setups the rest of you found work very well! 8) Later

You have obviously never had a set of crawler innovations foams with any of those tires. Try them out and that list will change.

You have obviously never had a set of crawler innovations foams with any of those tires. Try them out and that list will change.
x2!

get some CI 5.5 doubble duce foams and put them in the HB rovers and $hit brixxx! they are amazing. basicly the "go to" combo for me and many others!

x2!

get some CI 5.5 doubble duce foams and put them in the HB rovers and $hit brixxx! they are amazing. basicly the "go to" combo for me and many others!

Whats a good inner and outer density to start with? Do you suggest the outer rings for side bite?

Back