• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tijuana Jackson

The Violator

RCC Addict
Anybody else seen this?

Funny as hell.

Tijuana Jackson

He gives out a phone number to participate on his youtube channel. I called it, and nobody answered. He actually called me back today, told me he was sorry he missed the call, but to call next time, he would save my number. He even answered a couple questions. Funny stuff. Adult language, but very funny. Hope they make the a movie with this guy. He was funny as hell in 40 year old Virgin.

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/oHDSEAbNLNM?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/oHDSEAbNLNM?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Watched the key chain one as well , I think I peed my pants a little when he said lynch a poloza !

Back