• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thunder Road RC Crawling Comp Hosted by MNRCRC April 15th

Nicklepimp

RCC Addict
Hey guys... We were approached by the team at Thunder Road RC to help them with their first ever crawling competition! We are honored to be a part of this event! It should be a great time.

Details

Sponsored by Ignition Logistics Group LLC

500 Sundial Drive
Waite Park, Minnesota 56387

When:
Sunday April 15th, Time: 10-4
Doors open at 9:30, drivers meeting at 10:00 AM, Comp starts at 10:15.

Classes:
Class 1
Class 2
Class 2 Mod
Class 3
2.2 Sporty (demo)
2.2 Pro (demo)

Entry Fees:
$15 for drivers aged 13+
$5 for those 12 and under

Anyone is welcome to come out and watch or participate. There are classes for all drivers and all skill levels, everyone is welcome even if you've never done it before. There will be prizes given out in each class, and plenty of them!

What kind of rigs?
Class 1 - Any Scale crawler running a small 1.9 tire or a 1.55 tire (TF2, Gelande, MST, scx10, etc)
Class 2 - Any Scale crawler running larger 1.9 tires (Scx10, Ascender, Trx4, etc)
Class 2 Mod - Any Scale crawler running larger 1.9 tires and heavy suspension and chassis modifications
Class 3 - Any Scale crawler running 2.2 scale tires (Scx10, Wraith, Bomber, Yeti, etc)

We're expecting a great turnout and a great event, can't wait to see you all there!
3869c5cdd49facc759983c908b86a9dc.jpg

Thanks for posting this, unfortunately I only just started working on my new builds for this season a couple of weeks ago. And I will be pushing it to get them finished in time for the first comp.

I haven't torn into the 1.9 yet, but I will probably start cutting that up in the next few days to get started on the tube work. If I can get that stuff finished in time, maybe I will make it for a shake down run with a very unfinished rig?

Thanks for posting this, unfortunately I only just started working on my new builds for this season a couple of weeks ago. And I will be pushing it to get them finished in time for the first comp.

I haven't torn into the 1.9 yet, but I will probably start cutting that up in the next few days to get started on the tube work. If I can get that stuff finished in time, maybe I will make it for a shake down run with a very unfinished rig?

Do it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back