• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TheBakedBeans: Motorized Transport Trailer - Airport Buddy

TheBakedBeans

Quarry Creeper
I didn't see a section for trailers so I will just post this here... This is a fun little side project I have been working on that I finally finished. I didn't keep a build diary but enjoy the video anyway!
RC D90 with Airplane Trailer TEST 2- Motorized - YouTube
I came up with the idea because the SE.5a is my favorite little airplane even though I have birds much bigger I just love the way it flies. Unfortunately my favorite airfield has thick grass and I can't taxi her out. The big gasser pilots give me a hard time in good jest about having to walk my plane out to the runway.
Well... now let's see them give me a hard time :flipoff:

Last edited:
As soon as the weather clears up I will go outside for a full field test. The idea is to: drop the plane, fly the plane, retrieve the plane all remotely.

I can't wait for Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:

How to watch youtube videos that are blocked on mobile devices due to copyright

HOW TO WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS THAT ARE BLOCKED ON MOBILE DEVICES DUE TO COPYRIGHTED MUSIC

If you are using a cell phone, don't use the YouTube app. Go straight to YouTube.com in a browser. The browser will put you in the MOBILE site for YouTube. Go to the options menu and select DESKTOP and you will be taken to the FULL YouTube web page and allowed to watch any video that was blocked on mobile.

I do not know how this varies for each cellular provider or different phones but I have personally done it with a Windows Phone on TMobile and an iPhone on Sprint.

TRY IT YOUSELF AND STICK IT TO "THA MAN" :flipoff:

Back