• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

The Greenville Rc Raceway Scale Turkey Run Comp in Nov.

Hoosierdady

Fan of wheelspeed

Greenville RC Raceway is excited to announce our first ever Scale Crawler Competition called the Turkey Run. We are planning the event to be held towards the end of November, so it may be the last comp of the season for alot of guys. This event is being sponsored by several BIG names in the remote control world, so in addition to trophies for the winning driver in each class there will also be a giveaway held at the end of the day to show our appreciation for your attendence. There will be several gifts coming in from these sponsors so the names and donations will be announced once it has been made official. We will be following SORRCA rules (available at sorrca.com) so make sure that you buy the right ticket for the class you will be competing in and that your truck is trail ready for your class. Tickets are limited to 20 entries per class and early registration will be on a our Facebook page. Tickets for the event will go on sale two weeks before the event. Due to the limited amount of tickets available for each class they will be sold on a first come, first serve basis so be watching!

Last edited:
The sponsor list as of today is as follows. We are absolutely THRILLED to have these guys on board and I can't thank them enough!!!

More are in the works!!!

Last edited:
This was a killer event and it seemed like everyone enjoyed the courses! remember if your ever in the area that the rc park is always open!

There will definately be more events once the weather gets a little warmer. They open up nearly every weekend over there though. Give them a call if you want to stop in to run sometime.

Awesome! Its about 2 hrs from me, and I really wanted to go to this event but my son was born a week before so I didnt go. But I am really interested in the next comp they are having. And If I did go for a visit do you think it has enough fun trails and things to make the trip down there worth it? I know going for a comp would totally be worth it. It would be my first comp. and I'm really excited to go.

Just had a fun run yesterday! I finished 4th! I'm gonna try to start a new thread so I can keep everyone updated about when we will hold our crawls.

Long time racer, first time crawler

Awesome! Its about 2 hrs from me, and I really wanted to go to this event but my son was born a week before so I didnt go. But I am really interested in the next comp they are having. And If I did go for a visit do you think it has enough fun trails and things to make the trip down there worth it? I know going for a comp would totally be worth it. It would be my first comp. and I'm really excited to go.
It's definately worth the drive. There are enough areas to crawl to keep busy for a full day.

Also the Rochester dam(which apparently was the site of a few national level comp crawls) is just a 30 minute drive away from the park

Long time racer, first time crawler

I'm about 45 mins from Louisville in bardstown and it's 150 miles away on western ky parkway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

Back