• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tekin ROC 412 rolling back!

Jamifra

Pebble Pounder
hello!

got a 3100kv Tekin ROC 412 paired with a Castle MMP ESC. when crawling and coming to a stop in a hill and going again to forward it doesnt go forward and the rig rolls backwards and when it stops then it goes forward. anyone has experienced this and any fix for this? tha ks in advance!

What are your ESC settings?

My ROC412 and MMX didn't play well together until the firmware update. There was lots of cogging. But I never experienced this issue.

Is this a new setup and it never did this before? If it's new you probably just need to adjust your brake settings.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Is this a new setup and it never did this before? If it's new you probably just need to adjust your brake settings.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

its a new setup

i can recall that its in 213% crawler mode

but have to double check the drag brake

drag brake : 213%
brake amount: 50%
start power: low
punch control: 70%
sensorless timing: high

Last edited:
Is your ESC set to FWD/REV (Crawler) mode? You need it set in the instant reverse mode.

Reseve Type: with Reverse

where is the forward crawler mode?

2c43366b37ab062b6f2ebad41053c6fa.jpg

Top setting , look for fwd/rev
(Not the red square in this picture, but above it) this is set to proportional reverse lockout, crawler is forward /reverse

Hang up and Drive

Last edited:
2c43366b37ab062b6f2ebad41053c6fa.jpg

Top setting , look for fwd/rev
(Not the red square in this picture, but above it) this is set to proportional reverse lockout, crawler is forward /reverse

Hang up and Drive

seems like we have different version of the castle link software.

castlelink.png

Turn start power to high.

Make sure sensor wire is plugged in.

Set to sensored only or smartsense.

Sensorless timing should be low.

I think we need a video of what you're describing. Can you take one?

Back