• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tekin fxr and 35t handwound motor?

I love my HH BR-XL and you can get the combo ESC and motor from HH and or RPPHobby. There are a few options out there, make sure you do your research. Good luck

What is a BEC I see the HH BR-XL has 5 amp 6 volt BEC and the tekin fxr has a 6 volt 3 amp. do they both have the same programable options I'm gonna want 100% forward about 60% reverse and just mess around with the drag brake and which has the better drag brake? Thanks everyone for dealing with me lol

just installed fxr kit 35t motor and speed esc went for first trail/trial run and absolutly happy w 20tm pinion still need to work on some programing but other than that AWSOME combo"thumbsup"

The BRXL has a much stronger drag brake. And can handle much more power (6s)and is available waterproof. All things the fxr can not do. It is a bit larger but well worth it.

i just installed the tekin fxr and a integy 35t motor, with 20t pinion i need to go with a 14-16 pinion, it has massive power running 3s lipo

The BRXL has a much stronger drag brake. And can handle much more power (6s)and is available waterproof. All things the fxr can not do. It is a bit larger but well worth it.

Ok that's good to know and it seems like the BEC is a lot better in the BR-XL right? also is it easy to program?

Last edited:
It is but you have to program it with a Castle link. I do not think you can change programming without the link. That is the only bad in you can not change things by pressing buttons. There may be some things you can change, but I am not sure. The stock settings are great for most uses though anyway. The BEC settings can not be changed regardless.

It is but you have to program it with a Castle link. I do not think you can change programming without the link. That is the only bad in you can not change things by pressing buttons. There may be some things you can change, but I am not sure. The stock settings are great for most uses though anyway. The BEC settings can not be changed regardless.

Ok I found out that you can program the drag brake the holes hold and the lipoprotein cutoff which is good enough for awhile.

Back