• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Team Raffee Bronco Hardbody

GrimmTheTourist

Quarry Creeper
Nice looking body with many addons and details

Team Raffee Co. 1/10 XLT Gen 2 Hard Body 313MM (12.3") w/ Roof Rack TRC/302549

6fcb4799ee0a9ba64ab5935c881c8627.jpg

Specification:

Width: 245mm (9.6")
Length: 518mm (20.4)
Wheelbase: 313mm (12.3")

Height:
200mm (7.8") (with Roof Rack)
166mm (6.5") (without Roof Rack)

Arch-to-arch width:
Front: 228mm (8.9")
Rear: 225mm (8.8")

Weight: 662 grams (painted with roof rack as pictured)

Includes:

1/10 Molded ABS Plastic Hard Body
Lexan Window
Roof Rack
Front & Rear Chrome Bumpers
Front Chrome Grill
Side Mirrors
Windshield Wipers
Light Lenses
Light Buckets
Decal Sheet

Gesendet von meinem TA-1004 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hurry up and post one in some other color, out in a natural environment - that shade on that background is extremely unflattering!

And hopefully the grille can be detailed easily - the Traxxas one looks much better at a quick glance.

Props for a new styrene release, though - I'm sure there will be some done up right posted here in the future!

(one question, though - what's the weight for the TRX-4 Bronco body with its accessories?)

Ahhh sweet! Wish I could do the price, but money a little tight right now.

Does this fit the TRX4?

Has anyone painted one of these yet? Any word on interior? How does it compare to the Traxxas body?

Hmmm...
If one were to say, I dunno... Back half one of these and put a cab wall on it like people do all the time with the RC4WD blazers...
Picking up what I'm putting down?

Now how long does the Covid canoe take to get here these days?? Any American retailers have them locally?

Hurry up and post one in some other color, out in a natural environment - that shade on that background is extremely unflattering!

And hopefully the grille can be detailed easily - the Traxxas one looks much better at a quick glance.

Props for a new styrene release, though - I'm sure there will be some done up right posted here in the future!

(one question, though - what's the weight for the TRX-4 Bronco body with its accessories?)
My trx4 bronco weighs in at 1.08 pounds. Only extra besides stock on it is the traxxas light kit.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back