• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tacticttx300

HDJF

I'm brand new to this. I just tried to bind my Tactic TTX 300 and it's not binding to my steering (TSX45 metal gear). I do have throttle/brake action/movement. Everything looks like it has a link/bind - though I can't find something to tell me how to unbind and start over. There are no obstructions in my steering servo.
Thanks for the help.

You don't bind to the steering servo. You bind the rx and transmitter, which worked since you have throttle. You calibrate the transmitter and ESC, which also sounds like it's ok.

The servo is just along for the ride. Either plugged in to the wrong slot, plugged in backwards, or the servo is toast. Tactic servos generally live a very short life.

Back