• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Suspension length for Tamiya f350

rock1997

Hello,

New to this forum.

I have a Tamiya f350 with all stock parts and setup.

I am not happy with the crawling ability thus purchasing Junfac 4 link suspension and its front steering kit. I am also planning to get Gmade 2.2 tyres and beadlock wheels.

The question is: what is the minimum length of the shock I should get to avoid any rubbing and provide reasonable clearance??

Currently, I have been looking at Game zero series of which the maximum length is 104 mm. Not sure whether this will be enough for changing F350 to a crawler.:ror::ror:

Any help will be appreciated.

Rock :lmao::lmao:

I finally figured out what do i need.

I ordered 4 104 mm Gmade zero shocks combined with Junfac 4 links suspensions. they work great but the only problem is that the stock tires are bit small (OD: 94 mm). I am not a big fan on 2.2 tires as they are too big. therefore, I ordered 2 pairs of axial BF 1.9 tires with 118 mm OD. Haven't arrived yet but will post pictures when fitted. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Back