• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Super redo

Harleyrocker

Pebble Pounder
ok , its been a few years since i messed with my rc stuff I'm building a new scx10 II. i have several that i did years ago. i have a stick chassis clod based super that i built a long time ago. it has a novak rooster crawler esc, epic motors and dual servos with a 6 channel spectrum receiver. i have throttle on one stick since it is one esc. and steering on both sticks, one for front and other for rear. my question is. can I just find another novak rooster and hook it to the rear motor and plug into the receiver and have independent controls of front and rear axle, and just leave all other things hooked up as they are. hope this makes sense.

yes sir, I'm using a spectrum DX6I stick, i have it programmed to crab walk, when you flip a switch the steering on 1 stick controls the crab walk and another switch and 1 stick controls the dual steering, when all switches are off then both sticks control each steering separate. i don't want to mess with any of that because to be honest I've forgotten how to program it lol.

Back