• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Summer Shootout 1.9 Scores

Diamond D

Rock Crawler
Ok here are the 1.9 scores for the day. Congrats to all of the top drivers. "thumbsup"

AZ Shootout 1.9.jpg

Small mishap on the excel formulas and didn't calculate and the score for Jrock correctly. Due to the tie Jrock took 2nd do to the better score on course 4. My apologies.

Last edited:
Well my score is way off lol it should be a -76 and last course tie breaker should put me in 2nd place for minis/1.9. Correct me if I'm wrong lol.

This is Kinggee for Diamond D fixing the issue. Dang formula issue. Fixed and apologies. Great driving this weekend.

Guess I'm fired from doing scores next year. "thumbsup"

This is Kinggee for Diamond D fixing the issue. Dang formula issue. Fixed and apologies. Great driving this weekend.

No worries brotha and thank you"thumbsup"

Guess I'm fired from doing scores next year. "thumbsup"

No no it's a lot of work to run an event and make sure everything goes right as well as doing scores, giveaways, judging and running rigs, MAN I know it's mentally and physically exhausting at the end of a big weekend. No worries.

J-brraaaap

Back