• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Strangest Problem so far. throttles while steering?

tinyreid123

Ok. So I run a axial scx10. I've recently installed the tekin 35t motor/esc combo. Amazing combo by the way. Stock radio reciever. Savox servo. With a venom 2s lipo. It's been running like a crawling machine. Until today. I started experiencing a strange problem. I can turn my tires about half way and the throttle kicks in really glitchy. Keep in mind this is happening without even touching the throttle? My radio reciever maybe? Also my simple l.e.d. start to flicker. Please help me. Please.

or you can use a higher C rated batter, thats how i fixed that problem in my cars running savox servos, just run anything that puts out 50C+

or you can use a higher C rated batter, thats how i fixed that problem in my cars running savox servos, just run anything that puts out 50C+

You could do this or just do it right and slap an external BEC on there and cure the problem for good no matter what battery you use.

Yep...BEC = problem solved. Most savox I've run in my scalers have caused brown outs

Back