• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Steering

angelolobo

Hi,

I'm looking to build an RC crawler up from scratch.

But I have no idea about the steering....
I went tthrough a lot of sites, but none of them really had any pics of how things really glue together to make it work.

Need some help on that.

I know it's better to just pick up the steering assembly from an old RC vehicle, but I want to try building it.

Angelo.

maybe head to the Berg and Bully sections of the forum and check out he picture threads there for some visual ideas or search for Berg/Bully steering, you'll find a ton of material on the way BTA solutions have been developed, shaving of axles to fit servos in between motor and axle tube all sorts of great ideas that clever minds have come up with "thumbsup"

what kind of axles are you thinking of using? because there are different steering ways, like wheely king has it's own templates you can use for those axles, the berg/bully's have their own too, idk maybe knowing the axles or if its going to be a scaler can help you figure out what kind of steering, hope thishelps

what kind of axles are you thinking of using? because there are different steering ways, like wheely king has it's own templates you can use for those axles, the berg/bully's have their own too, idk maybe knowing the axles or if its going to be a scaler can help you figure out what kind of steering, hope thishelps

X2. You should try to decide what you want first then we can help you more. Steering can differ from rig to rig so we need more info. For now I would look at the pics in each rig section .

Back