• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Steering servo twitchy, RX or TX problem?

Hawk3ye

heya Crawlers! Long time lurker first time poster here with a problem I need to pick your brains on before i go out and spend more money on new parts.

I just got a used Axial SCx24 and the steering servo "sometimes" twitches over to one side when I turn my TX dial/steering wheel. The steering servo seems to react when I play with the trim and DR settings on the TX.
Here's some things I've troubleshooted

- I plugged the stock steering servo into the CH2 (motor) and it works when i go forward/backward on the TX
- I plugged a brand new HS-55 (low volt servo) into the STR slot on the RX and it reacts the same way as the stock one
- I attempted to rebind the RX and TX and the same issue appears

Do I have an RX or TX or Servo issue here? I don't have an extra TX to bind/test with.
EDIT: Is there a way to know if it's not a TX issue?

Thank you all in advance!

Last edited:
Back