• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Spektrum DX2e trans & Blue MX SR3100 reciver

KDC857111

Been having a heckuva time trying to bind my spektrum dx2e transmitter (came with my axial scx10 rtr) to the Blue MX receiver. I've tried with my castle puller pro with a mamba x; to no avail. I bought a dx5c with the receiver a few years back, I still cannot figure out how the eff to make it work. When the mamba x and puller pro seemed to not work, I bought a sorta cheap esc and an injora 55t motor. I cannot bind it with the dx2e, but I can with the dx5c, however, the 5c only let's to motor drive in one direction. I'm this close [emoji2532] to driving the 2 hours drive to the closest hobby town and asking for all the help they can offer. Please help if you have any input. Mucho appreciato

Keep crawling!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!

For clarification... It sounds like the TX and the RX are not binding, and you have no functionality at all (servo or ESC), is that correct?

Assuming it is a bind issue...
Unless Spektrum as changed something recently, there are four types of Spektrum receivers, DSM, DSM2, DSMR, and DSMX. DSM is their oldest of technologies, and only works with order radios. DSM2 is next, but will work with most ground radios, but you have to lower the resolution when binding. DSMR is the current standard for Spektrum's ground radios, and is not backwards compatabile with radios that are not native to DSMR. DSMX is their aircraft standard, and if memory serves, is cross compatible with the DX5R pro, but don't quote me on that. With that, you need to find out what kind of RXs you have, and what kind of RXs your radio will bind with.

Back