• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Spectrum dx4c steering problem

millfab313

I have just bought a 5ive t and it came with a dx4c radio and I noticed the steering doesn't turn very far at all in one direction and not far enough in the other spent too long trying trying to adjust everything in the car and everything I could think of in the remote like travel and centering ect. I have been out of the sport for over 15 years and I must admit the electronics are far more advanced now so im sure im missing something but I did narrow it down to being the remote as I put a receiver in my Axial Yeti and it steers the exact same way but didn't do it with the stock remote, any help on this would be great thanks.

Could it also be the end points need to be programmed in the servo directly?

I have a Hitec that has way more travel then it is actually turning, like you I tried everything I can think of, the radio set properly and the endpoints set up to 150% it still won't max out my steering components. Want to try the HPP Plus programmer but don't want to spend the money on something I will probably only use once.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back