• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South Louisiana Crawlers?

Locked Up

SCALE PERFORMANCE PARTS
Vendor
Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette, Alexandria, etc....

I'm just wondering how many people are into RC crawling in southern LA that would be willing to drive an hour or two each month or every 6 weeks for some legitimate competition?

Last edited:
I'm between Lafayette and Alexandria, I would be interested scale crawling because that all I have at the moment. If there was a regular comp in the general area I would get another crawler.

In lafayette crawling a stretched TXT1 and currently starting on tube chassis, truggy style and cutting out some scale chassis plates. Gonna put the waterjet i run to use.

I'm just wondering how many people are into RC crawling in southern LA that would be willing to drive an hour or two each month or every 6 weeks for some legitimate competition?
I like rock crawlers i have a cwal king. i'd drive to run on some killer rocks.

little bit farther North in Natchitoches, pretty new to this sport to but I've got a 1.9 mini Losi and would be interested in running it.

little bit farther North in Natchitoches, pretty new to this sport to but I've got a 1.9 mini Losi and would be interested in running it.

We are having a Comp/GTG on Sept 12 in West Monroe. I will have my mini. We would love to have ya join us.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=192595

Map to the location
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=3130+north+7th,+west+monroe+LA&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=31.839416,59.238281&ie=UTF8&ll=32.535146,-92.147141&spn=0.008267,0.014462&z=16&iwloc=addr

im in Zachary, i dont have a crawler at the time, had to sell it, but im looking to get back into it, im thinkin about a Creeper are a LCC

I'm down in Merryville. Thinking of putting the scaler back together. Its been dead for a while.

I'm in Pensacola but I'm from St. Amant and make trips every so often. I'd be down for some comps with my MRC.

need rocks!

I live in houma , will travel when I'm not working , and have a axial scaler.8)

Last edited:
Back