• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Soon to be Newbie in Nh

Badlands25

Anyone have any good spots to do some entry level crawling in nashua area? Wife getting me an scx 10.2 for Xmas

Hey there,I'm fairly new to NH and I just started up with rc again. Looking for people to run with and have fun. Not looking for competition but some serious trail driving.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I was considering the SCX10.2 myself. Almost got the wife to buy it for me as well . Opted for a more scale tamiya fj40 on a Cmx chassis. Next build prospect will be a leaf spring chassis. Just looking for a few enthusiast to drive with.

Sorry Badlands25 I was out of town when you posted. I just read it. I'm always looking for a crwl buddies but I'm looking to hang when it gets warmer out lol.

You guys still in Nashua area?? Looking to buy first truck and would like someplace to use it !! Maybe get some pointers

Back