• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Something shorted out

scrubby

Ok so I been rebuilding my mrc an last night I finally put it all the way together an did not take the time to cover the brass connectors on the motor (stupid I know) will 15 sec into running it they touched an kinda welded together well I pulled battery an all got em apart put covers over them now when I throttle I get a red light on esc so I had a spare motor (stock) Layin on my work bench an plugged it up throttled same red light what should I try first P.S I was using my lipo battery

looks like you`ve killed your esc if all you are getting is the red light. i had roughly the samething with my esc but i think it was because of my bec and it burnt out the fets so now the esc is junk.

That's what I was Thinkin but sometimes on that esc motor battery combo if the battery get low it dose the same thing did not know if it shot the battery

Back