• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Shreveport Rock Crawling

Beabout

My son and I take our rock crawlers to the boulders off Clyde Fant Parkway fairly often but are looking for other areas in Shreveport to go crawling so we don't get bored.

Ideas?

Well,i see your boy has a La Tech shirt on.There is a group of 6 of us in Ruston,West Monroe area that get together from time to time.One area is in Ruston at Bigmud's house and then we just acquired a new spot in West Monroe behind my house.Either place has acres and acres of running room.Bad thing is there are no rocks.We are focused more on the trail scene.Stuff like dirt trails and mud holes.At my place we have a lot of sand.And i see your Losi pair.We bolt on the paddles and go run sand dune hills in West Monroe as well.These hills are 60 feet straight up and require ALOT of speed.I can send you a PM and address if you want to run with us next time if you like.I think you can search "Jims Pit" on youtube and see a videa that was taken on one of our outings in Ruston.

I am guessing this thread is dead! If there is still anyone crawling in NW Louisiana, let me know what places you crawl in our area. I am working with a few people on setting up a playday at possibly Bodcau in the next month or so.

Back