• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Shocks for crawling

Nemo

Ive been looking for some good shocks for crawling with my wraith. so far i like the traxxas big bores. this is my first crawling rig and first time i have upgraded suspension so if you know what type of set up would be best for crawling that fits a wraith (oil,shocks,etc.) that would be great. also ive lowered my wraith as much as possible without a lowering kit and it crawls quite well. i loosened the front suspension a little more than the rear as well and that seemed to help. Thanks.

Ive been looking for some good shocks for crawling with my wraith. so far i like the traxxas big bores. this is my first crawling rig and first time i have upgraded suspension so if you know what type of set up would be best for crawling that fits a wraith (oil,shocks,etc.) that would be great. also ive lowered my wraith as much as possible without a lowering kit and it crawls quite well. i loosened the front suspension a little more than the rear as well and that seemed to help. Thanks.

I liked the gmade 103mm piggybacks, then I lowered my truck and went to the 110mm king shocks and love them.

Yeah ive heard the Gmade ones are good. do they come pre filled with oil and is the oil a good density or not?

you have to build the gmade shocks and the oil that the kit comes with seems ok to me, but I dont know what weight it is..

I run Losi Comp Crawler shocks(white springs) on my 1.9 wraith. They were cheap and do pretty decent on rig stability and articulation.

I also run the Losi Comp shocks. I use grey in front and gold in rear. It gives me a lot of droop which I prefer for my driving style.

Back