• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

shallow wheel hub for RC4WD 1.55 wagon wheels?

Jim85IROC

I have a set of 1.55 RC4WD wagon wheels for my Barrage, but I want to be able to pull them in tighter so they don't stick out of the body so far.

RC4WD has these shallow hubs:
https://store.rc4wd.com/19-5-Lug-Steel-Wheel-Hex-Hub_p_2629.html

Their compatibility list seems to be pretty long, but they don't explicitly state the 1.55 wagon wheels as compatible, but they do list the 1.9 wagon wheels, and the 1.55" Landies. Is anybody familiar enough with these wheels to know if there's compatibility between wheel hubs? I can't see why it wouldn't work, unless the spacing of the 5 lugs is different on the 1.9s compared to the 1.55s.

Hey JIM

I can’t so for sure that it’s works.., but I’ve been in the same boat. I’ve used these, and seem to work on a few of the 5-lug, even other brand rims.

Sorry I can’t give specifics...

Lance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll measure the 1.9 and 1.55 bolt circle today and post up. :)

1.9 bolt circle (six bolt) is about .657"

1.55s are the same bolt circle, just checked my TF2 and my Ascender with the 1.9s.

Last edited:
Rc4wd 1.9 and 1.55 hubs are not the same fitting.

Edit:
The newer 1.55 wheels might be. The older ones are not.

Last edited:
Rc4wd 1.9 and 1.55 hubs are not the same fitting.

Edit:
The newer 1.55 wheels might be. The older ones are not.
Do you know what's different? I'm trying to figure out if it's something that I can easily modify. My only other option to get the fitment will be to 3D print a hub, which certainly won't provide the strength that I want. I don't mind redrilling some screw holes or enlarging the centers of the wheels to make something fit.

Last edited:
Back