• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Shadow Hobbies New Crawl & Drift tracks

shadowhobbies

Shadow hobbies 70 1st. Ave Paterson NJ 07514
We are working every week on both tracks we are on facebook,twitter,instagram our crawl track has a 50' swing bridge will post photos soon
more to be added later sorry got busy in store guys

thanks
Bob "Shadow" DeBois

Attachments

• IMG_1956[1].jpg
    IMG_1956[1].jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 843
  • IMG_2011[1].jpg
    IMG_2011[1].jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 742
  • IMG_2026[1].jpg
    IMG_2026[1].jpg
    179 KB · Views: 737
  • IMG_2023[1].jpg
    IMG_2023[1].jpg
    177 KB · Views: 822
That is awesome. I live 15 minutes away. I'll definitely be stopping by with my SCX10. So happy someone FINALLY make a crawled course in this area. Thank you shadow hobbies. You are a great hobby shop and now have a sick crawled course. See ya soon.

Anyone looking to meet up and do some rock crawling and/or trails Bergen and Passaic County area. I'm about 15 mins away from Garret Mountain I go there a lot but open to other locations. Have a TRX4, Beast 2 6x6, and a Pro Alpha Boat. The video is me at Garret Mountain with my TRX4 with the H1 Hummer Hard body on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CPAruaGsvk&t=197s

Back