• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Servo winch wireless controller?

Sloppy44

Is there a wireless controller with key fob thingy for servo winches? Like the rc4wd ones for their winches. I have a TRX4 with a servo winch bumper mount and a reefs servo winch but don’t feel like going through the hassle of changing out the receiver and transmitter since I have no issue with them or the other electronics at this time.

generally servo winces are ran by the servo board. but if that is eliminated and only the motor is used, another unit that has a key fob setup would work.

there are some servo winches that do not have onboard/built-in controllers so one of those would work with what you want. And yes they do make what you're seeking. RC4WD has a unit.
I got one from Evilzon for about 12.00 I think it was.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08G55NWTQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have the rc4wd controller and winch. Things been to hell and back since may with 0 issues. And that's running the scale warn (normal not the big one) on 3s pulling hard enough the guy on winch stick had to hold on tight cause my rig isn't light.

Not sure I'd trust amazon ones to be reliable, definitely not handle getting wet without serious prep work.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

None of those controllers are going to work, the reefs servo winches have the controller built into the servo. You need a extra channel to run it because it's looking for the signal from the receiver not a + or - voltage from one of those key fob controllers.

Back