• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Servo mount for dig VS4-10 Phoenix?

pchiumiento

Rock Stacker
Does anybody know what the part number is for the servo mount for the dig on a VS4-10 Phoenix? I am building the kit.

Or does anyone know if the mount comes with the kit?

I used that mount for my O/D is there two of them so I can put a servo on my dig unit also?

Umm... the OD servo goes on the lefthand side skirt, right next to the gearbox. Why would you put the OD servo in the dig mount? I see absolutely no advantage to this.

Umm... the OD servo goes on the lefthand side skirt, right next to the gearbox. Why would you put the OD servo in the dig mount? I see absolutely no advantage to this.

I want to use two servos one for the O/D & one for the dig. So I need to mounts.

I want to use two servos one for the O/D & one for the dig. So I need to mounts.

Those are both included, see the highly technical drawing below.

1471c21a0f247bbeb622d82956d21f27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I later found the other spot for the servo. Lol thank you.

I was expecting it to be on the opposite side of the O/D for the dig servo.

P2K R/C

Back