• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Servo centering

Generally that is a low quality Potentiometer that was used in the servo.

I would guess that its a low quality servo. OR the servo saver unit is not fully functioning correctly but most crawlers dont have one on them.

You could be right, its a flash hobby CLS4050RP

No servo saver on my Phoenix.

ya, my guess would be iffy potentiometer. I generally am a Buy Once Cry Once servo guy, but am giving a less expensive servo a try to see how it does.
not had much of a chance to use it since I got it installed in my Monster Mash LCG build.

ya, my guess would be iffy potentiometer. I generally am a Buy Once Cry Once servo guy, but am giving a less expensive servo a try to see how it does.
not had much of a chance to use it since I got it installed in my Monster Mash LCG build.

Other than the centering issue i have to say that the servo is running pretty strong, lots of torque and its quick.

Im a Savox user but just like you, i wanted to try a less expensive option this time...

as long as the front end is moving side to side with no issues not hooked up, then it has to be the servo itself.
I got a couple 9Imod 45kg servos to try got the one installed but as noted above, not had much chance to run and we're fast coming onto winter.

Back