• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Scx24 JLU Drive shaft, Axle Question

Steelone232

I have a scx24 JLU Jeep, I upgraded the servo holder and servo. The chassis link Connects to the servo holder. It was rubbing on drive shaft. I took the axle apart and the worm drive gets stuck, going backwards. Could it be the bearings that are uneven now. Should I just buy a new front axle ? This problem burned my stock motor up too.

You could buy new bearings , there are also usually 2 small O rings used as shims on the worm gear that may have worn out .Get rid of that triangle link and 4 link the front upper link so it doesn’t rub again . After market link sets with the triangle are designed to clear the driveshaft.The front upper links are 39mm eye to eye . You may have gotten them in the extra parts bag . I’m working on a JLU for my wife . Let me look at my extra parts bag .

Last edited:
Partsbags have been different on all my scx24, no links at all for my C10.. hope you solve your problem!

Skickat från min SM-G525F via Tapatalk

Back