• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SCX10 II body, will it work on III or pro?

i don't think that body is platform specific most likely its gonna need some sort of modification to work with any chassis
i believe you need something with a forward motor mount and a transfer case
I've never used this body but I know I have seen several built on this site someone could probably give you a better idea of what needs to be done to make it fit
you could also search for injora jeep builds and read up

Injora does claim it is specifically for the Axial 90046 which is the SCX10 II chassis so it should work with any SCX10 II chassis. The SCX10 III will probably require hacking.

Injora notes the below:

You need to do some cut and refit to install on the center transmission chassis.
The white color body shell is unpainted, convenient to paint the color you want.
After you assembly it, if the door can not close well, please press the door and below it with a hot hair dryer for a while

Back