• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

scale run on cape cod

I'm from Cape Cod were abouts are you? I am in Hyannis to be exact. I have been trying to find other guys to run my Axial SCX-10 with on cape, but I haven't found anyone yet.

I do know of one decent place, right off of exit 5 in west barnstable. Its the power lines right off of that exit. I actully have several videos on my youtube page of that location if your interested in seeing what around thier. unfortunitly tho my axial is all torn apart at the moment and its probably gonna be a couple of weeks before its back up and running again.

I say we should set somthing up within the next few weeks, weekends are usually the best for me anyways. But I do shoot videos for my youtube channel, so even if i cant run my own rig at that time i could certainly come and hang out with everyone!

Awesome! I might have to get some of those hot racing springs that you have for when I use my snow plow!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I have a hocho thats just about stock except for a rc4wd plow, metal links, a 45t rc4wd motor, and some snow chains.

I am running an Axial SCX-10 Jeep Wrangler that I am currently rebuilding. Its going to be running a 35T motor, some axle and suspension upgrades, with some led's and a water proof servo. I also agree when the snow melts we should definitely meet up and have a run. Anyone have any thoughts as to were we may want to go right now?

I think so far its matt, marshall, and myself. Barnstable would work for me. Or anywhere really if its a really good spot!

The only place that I know of right now that I enjoy going too, is the conservation lands right off of exit 5 in west Barnstable. It has power lines, trails, some rocks, dirt, and hills. It dose have a good mixture of different terrains. All though its nothing extreme, it is still fun.

Depending on when i might be able to get out with you guys. My newly built bronco needs some testing and so does my cc01 grand cherokee
epe6udy8.jpg

y5ajyqat.jpg

ta7uva2u.jpg

The only place that I know of right now that I enjoy going too, is the conservation lands right off of exit 5 in west Barnstable. It has power lines, trails, some rocks, dirt, and hills. It dose have a good mixture of different terrains. All though its nothing extreme, it is still fun.

Hey bud just sub ur utube , some cool vids.... Hey if you guys don't mind driving a lil bit I go trailing at a SWEET spot in Swansea,MA . Would be cool if you came down and shot some vids at my trailing spot ! The spot has a mix of everything prob 10-15 miles of trails right along side some fresh water fishing too. Anyways if ur ever down let me know bud !

Back