• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Scale Jeep Rubicon Travels Alberta Through The Great Canadian Rockies Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lScPL_H8jmU&feature=youtu.be

Escape to the great Canadian Rockies one last time in this FINAL action packed adventure of the 4 part series. The series spaned 4 stunning landmarks located in both Jasper and Banff National Park. This 4th part takes place at the windy and chilly Parker Ridge Trail. It's a fairly modest hike in comparison to some of the others in the surrounding area and offers a great view of the Saskatchewan River Glacier. Once at the top you'll be greeted by some strong winds and many options for where you want to continue your journey. I chose to stick to the main path which heads left along a narrow trail with steep banks that runs along the side of a mountain. It made for some very heart racing climbs as any one wrong move could spill disaster. I was always ready to pounce and catch the rig to stop it from meeting its maker rolling down the face of a mountain. The weather held up and didn't rain. It's definitely a worthwhile stop along the Glacier Parkway Highway and I can't wait to go back!

Back